- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 13 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 21 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 42 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 56 days ago
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Hyundai Veracruz by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If the alternator is damaged, the charging system warning lamp in the instrument cluster will illuminate, and the engine will lose power and the vehicle ... Read more »
Failure to illuminate the stop lamps during braking or inability to disengage the cruise control could increase the risk of a crash. Additionally, when ... Read more »
Without the circuit protection, the module can overheat possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »