- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 23 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 25 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 36 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
Jeep Recall : Chrysler/FMVSS 210
1996 Jeep Cherokee
In the event of a crash, the vehicle occupant would not be properly secured.
Seat Belts — Rear
- The web mounted rear seat belt inboard anchor positions may not achieve the required load of FMVSS no. 210, "seat belt assembly anchorages."
- Dealers will add a washer to each rear inboard seat belt anchor attachment.
Click a tab for more information.