- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 23 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 25 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 36 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
Jeep Recall : Electrical System:Fuse And Fuse Recepticle
1996 Jeep Cherokee
Improper clamping can result in arcing at the connection potentially causing a fire in the engine compartment.
Electrical System — Fuses And Circuit Breakers
- The fasteners which secure the alternator circuit fuse to the power distribution center may have an improper clamp load.
- Dealers will replace the alternator fuse with a fuse link and any damage to the power distribution center will be repaired.
Click a tab for more information.