- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 17 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 19 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 30 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 101, 108, 111, 114, 115, 118, 120, 208, 301
1996 Jeep Cherokee
These vehicles do not meet the required standards.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
Visibility — Power Window Devices And Controls
Visibility — Rearview Mirrors/Devices
Equipment — Other — Labels
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- U.S. drive right is recalling 107 MY 1994-1998 right hand drive, 4-wheel drive Jeep Cherokee vehicles. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 101, 'controls and displays;' no. 108, 'lamps, reflective devices and associated equipment;' no. 111, 'rearview mirror;' no. 114, 'theft protection;' no. 115, 'vehicle identification number;' no. 118, 'power window system;' no. 120, 'tire selection and rims for motor vehicles other than passenger cars;' no. 208, 'occupant crash protection;' and no. 301, 'fuel system integrity.'
- U.S. drive right will make all the required modifications. A representative will travel to the customer's location and make the modifications on site. The recall will be performed on a regional basis beginning March 2008. Owners may contact U.S. drive right at 1-888-632-5936.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.