- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 20 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 22 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 33 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/High Mount Brake Lamp Assembly
1996 Jeep Cherokee
Inadequate lighting could reduce visibility of vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Brake Lights
- U.S. drive right is recalling certain model year 1994-1996 Jeep Cherokee vehicles imported from January 2007, through April 2011 for failing to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment, " for the high mount brake lamp assembly. The vehicles are not equipped with the required third brake lamp.
- U.S. drive right will notify owners and mail kits along with instructions to have the vehicle repaired by a qualified mechanic of their choice, free of charge. The safety recall began on September 12, 2011. Owners may contact U.S. drive right at 1-888-632-5936.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.