- May 4: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees For Loose Seat Bolts recalls | 21 days ago
- April 26: FCA Recalls 25,000 Fiat 500X and Jeep Renegade SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 32 days ago
- April 13: Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 Steering Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 42 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
1998 Jeep Cherokee
1998 Jeep Cherokee Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Drivetrain Clunks At Low Speeds1
- NHTSA: Power Train9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.