- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- April 27: Jeep Sway Bar Lawsuit Says Disconnect Fails news | 31 days ago
- April 26: Jeep Oil Consumption Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 32 days ago
- April 14: Chrysler Windshield Wiper Recall For Rams and Jeeps recalls | 44 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 50 days ago
1998 Jeep Cherokee
1998 Jeep Cherokee Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Drivetrain Clunks At Low Speeds1
- NHTSA: Power Train9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.