- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 21 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 23 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 34 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
Jeep Recall : Chrysler/Power Brake Booster
1998 Jeep Cherokee
This can cause an increase in engine idle speed and a loss of power assist during brake application without prior warning.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Vehicle description: Multi-purpose passenger vehicles. The power brake booster vacuum reservoir diaphragm can split or tear.
- Dealers will inspect the brake booster date code and any boosters with the suspect manufacturing date range will be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.