- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 15 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 17 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 28 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
Jeep Recall 860: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Control Module
1998 Jeep Cherokee
Such corrosion can lead to illumination of the air bag warning light or could allow inadvertent deployment of the air bags.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. Water and/or road salt in the proximity of the air bag control module could lead to corrosion.
- Dealers will replace the air bag control module and locate the new module on the top of the transmission tunnel.
Click a tab for more information.