- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 13 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 15 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 26 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
1998 Jeep Cherokee
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.