- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 19 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 36 days ago
Jeep Recall 860: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Control Module
1999 Jeep Cherokee
Such corrosion can lead to illumination of the air bag warning light or could allow inadvertent deployment of the air bags.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. Water and/or road salt in the proximity of the air bag control module could lead to corrosion.
- Dealers will replace the air bag control module and locate the new module on the top of the transmission tunnel.
Click a tab for more information.