- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 33 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 44 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 48 days ago
Jeep Recall 860: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Control Module
1999 Jeep Cherokee
Such corrosion can lead to illumination of the air bag warning light or could allow inadvertent deployment of the air bags.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. Water and/or road salt in the proximity of the air bag control module could lead to corrosion.
- Dealers will replace the air bag control module and locate the new module on the top of the transmission tunnel.
Click a tab for more information.