- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- April 27: Jeep Sway Bar Lawsuit Says Disconnect Fails news | 37 days ago
- April 26: Jeep Oil Consumption Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 38 days ago
- April 14: Chrysler Windshield Wiper Recall For Rams and Jeeps recalls | 50 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 56 days ago
2000 Jeep Cherokee
2000 Jeep Cherokee Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Loss Of Power1
- Multiple Electrical Issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System19
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.