- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 23 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 25 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 36 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
Jeep TSB #1801301
2000 Jeep Cherokee
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Jeep for this TSB. Call your local Jeep dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 1801301.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE
- SOME VEHICLE ENGINES MAY EXHIBIT A ROUGH IDLE AND / OR MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) LIGHT ON CONDITION UPON INITIAL START-UP AFTER A COLD SOAK WHEN TEMPERATURES ARE BELOW 50 DEGREES F (10 DEGREES C). THIS BULLETIN INVOLVES SELECTIVELY ERASING AND REPROGRAMMING THE POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE (PCM) WITH NEW SOFTWARE. *TT
Click a tab for more information.