- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 23 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 25 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 36 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
Jeep TSB #1803903
2000 Jeep Cherokee
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Jeep for this TSB. Call your local Jeep dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 1803903.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
- ROUGH IDLE DUE TO HIGH AMBIENT OR HOT SOAK TEMPERATURES. THIS CONDITION MAY BE MOST NOTICEABLE WHEN THE ENGINE IS RESTARTED FOLLOWING A 10 TO 20 MINUTE HEAT SOAK IN HOT AMBIENT CONDITIONS OF APPROXIMATELY 32 DEGREES C OR HIGHER. *TT
Click a tab for more information.