- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 15 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 17 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 28 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
Jeep TSB #23-014-15
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Affected Component: CHILD SEAT:VEHICLE TETHER ANCHOR
- Child Seat Tether Anchor Installation This bulletin describes procedures to install Child Seat Tether Anchors based on Customer Request. Retrofits are subject to part availability. Vehicles in the following list that are marked **** for the model year are no longer supported with OEM retrofit kits. NOTE: Dealers are encouraged to honor any customers? request for the installation of the Child Seat Tether Anchors and Dealer reimbursement will be made by FCA US LLC regardless of vehicle age or mileage. See the Warranty Policy and Procedure Manual and/or Warranty Bulletin D-08-33 for reimbursement detail.
Click a tab for more information.