- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 15 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 17 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 28 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting: Headlights Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 25,250 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.