- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 1 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 19 days ago
- May 4: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees For Loose Seat Bolts recalls | 43 days ago
- April 26: FCA Recalls 25,000 Fiat 500X and Jeep Renegade SUVs recalls | 51 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 54 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: How many transmission complaints can a new vehicle really receive? You'd be surprised. Unless you're a 2015 Cherokee owner, then I bet you're not surprised at all.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 32,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)