- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 15 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 17 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 47 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 54 days ago
2015 Jeep Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: How many transmission complaints can a new vehicle really receive? You'd be surprised. Unless you're a 2015 Cherokee owner, then I bet you're not surprised at all.
2015 Jeep Cherokee Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving32
- Check Engine Light On10
- Unintended Acceleration7
- Excessive Oil Consumption4
- Poor Acceleration3
- Engine Failure2
- Auto Start Stop System Light Comes On1
- Engine Starts Itself1
- Limp Mode1
- Over Revving1
- NHTSA: Engine166
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control67
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.