- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 16 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 53 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 56 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 58 days ago
Jeep Recall U39: Fuel Leak May Cause Fire
2018 Jeep Cherokee
A fuel leak in the presence of the ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Cherokee vehicles equipped with a 2.4L engine. These vehicles may have been manufactured with a fuel tube that may leak fuel into the engine compartment.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel tube, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 24, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U39.
Click a tab for more information.