- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 45 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 46 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 68 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 71 days ago
Jeep Recall U39: Fuel Leak May Cause Fire
2018 Jeep Cherokee
A fuel leak in the presence of the ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Cherokee vehicles equipped with a 2.4L engine. These vehicles may have been manufactured with a fuel tube that may leak fuel into the engine compartment.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel tube, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 24, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U39.
- Documents (13)
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - May 2018
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2018-3
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Revised August 2018
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Renotification Representative Copy
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2018-4
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 05/08/2018 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – U39
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2019-3
Click a tab for more information.