- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 12 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 32 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 49 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 57 days ago
Jeep Recall U39: Fuel Leak May Cause Fire
2018 Jeep Cherokee
A fuel leak in the presence of the ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Cherokee vehicles equipped with a 2.4L engine. These vehicles may have been manufactured with a fuel tube that may leak fuel into the engine compartment.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel tube, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 24, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U39.
Click a tab for more information.