- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 20 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 30 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 54 days ago
Jeep Recall T65: Oil Pump Failure Causing Engine Stall
2018 Jeep Cherokee
If the oil pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Cherokee and Compass vehicles equipped with 2.4L engines. The engines may have a cracked oil pump housing that can result in oil pump failure.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the oil pump, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 5, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T65.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.