- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 19 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 22 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 22 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 31 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 33 days ago
Jeep Recall T65: Oil Pump Failure Causing Engine Stall
2018 Jeep Cherokee
If the oil pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Cherokee and Compass vehicles equipped with 2.4L engines. The engines may have a cracked oil pump housing that can result in oil pump failure.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the oil pump, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 5, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T65.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.