- May 9: Fires Cause Recall of 2021 Jeep Cherokees recalls | 2 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 3 days ago
- April 5: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 63 days ago
Jeep Recall T65: Oil Pump Failure Causing Engine Stall
2018 Jeep Cherokee
If the oil pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Cherokee and Compass vehicles equipped with 2.4L engines. The engines may have a cracked oil pump housing that can result in oil pump failure.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the oil pump, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 5, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T65.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.