- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 11 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 29 days ago
- May 4: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees For Loose Seat Bolts recalls | 53 days ago
- April 26: FCA Recalls 25,000 Fiat 500X and Jeep Renegade SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 64 days ago
Jeep Recall T65: Oil Pump Failure Causing Engine Stall
2018 Jeep Cherokee
If the oil pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Cherokee and Compass vehicles equipped with 2.4L engines. The engines may have a cracked oil pump housing that can result in oil pump failure.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the oil pump, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 5, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T65.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.