- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 6 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 8 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 48 days ago
Jeep Recall T65: Oil Pump Failure Causing Engine Stall
2018 Jeep Cherokee
If the oil pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Cherokee and Compass vehicles equipped with 2.4L engines. The engines may have a cracked oil pump housing that can result in oil pump failure.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the oil pump, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 5, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T65.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.