- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 29 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 36 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 40 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 40 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: Whenever a new product is introduced, there's bound to be some problems. And man oh man, does the 2006 Commander have some problems.
It's the plight of the 1st-generation adopter: you get the newest and shiniest in exchange for a handful of issues that get ironed out in future versions. But what happens when that handful of issues becomes a bucketload? The 2006 Commander has quality control issues like the door handles breaking off and the sunroof leaking. But what's truly worrisome is the electrical problems like the vehicle shutting down unexpectedly, gauges going crazy or the cruise control having a mind of its own.
Bottom line: if you want a Jeep Commander, you're better off looking at a later model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 131,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 7 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new motor (7 reports)