- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 10 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 12 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 12 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 21 days ago
- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 29 days ago
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1995 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery dies overnight1
- instrument cluster stopped working1
- security alarm goes off when opening door with key1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.