- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 1 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 1 days ago
- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 14 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 47 days ago
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1999 Grand Cherokee drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive noise from rear end5
- excessive noise from front end1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit60
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft24
- NHTSA: Power Train14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.