- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 9 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 9 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 18 days ago
- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 26 days ago
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1999 Grand Cherokee lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- turn/emergency signals no longer work3
- brake lights don't work1
- brake lights stay on1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting12
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights11
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Concealment Devices5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.