- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 5 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 5 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 14 days ago
- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 22 days ago
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 2001 Grand Cherokee lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake lights not working2
- tail lights keep going out2
- turn signal not working properly2
- tail lights burned out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting12
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.