- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 8 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 18 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 19 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 26 days ago
Jeep Recall 957: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 225/Child Seat Anchor
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child.
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." Some of the owner's manuals for these vehicles are missing instructions that provide a step-by-step procedure, including diagrams, for properly attaching a child restraint system's tether strap to the tether anchorage.
- Owners will be provided with an addendum to the owner's manuals.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.