- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 36 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 47 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 51 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 51 days ago
Jeep Recall 957: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 225/Child Seat Anchor
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child.
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." Some of the owner's manuals for these vehicles are missing instructions that provide a step-by-step procedure, including diagrams, for properly attaching a child restraint system's tether strap to the tether anchorage.
- Owners will be provided with an addendum to the owner's manuals.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.