- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 36 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 47 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 51 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 51 days ago
Jeep Recall 965: Daimlerchrysler/Steering Gear Assembly
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This could reduce steering control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. An internal nut in the steering gear assembly could loosen and cause the steering gear to lock up.
- Dealers will replace the steering gear assembly. Owner notification began December 27, 2000. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.