- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 43 days ago
Jeep Recall 965: Daimlerchrysler/Steering Gear Assembly
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This could reduce steering control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. An internal nut in the steering gear assembly could loosen and cause the steering gear to lock up.
- Dealers will replace the steering gear assembly. Owner notification began December 27, 2000. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.