- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 1 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 35 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 35 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 56 days ago
Jeep Recall 965: Daimlerchrysler/Steering Gear Assembly
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This could reduce steering control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. An internal nut in the steering gear assembly could loosen and cause the steering gear to lock up.
- Dealers will replace the steering gear assembly. Owner notification began December 27, 2000. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.