- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 7 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 18 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 22 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 22 days ago
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, won't start23
- wireless ignition module problem2
- alternator not charging battery1
- TIPM failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System411
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.