- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 6 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 8 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 8 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 17 days ago
- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 25 days ago
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 2008 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, won't start23
- complete loss of power while driving4
- wireless ignition module problem2
- alternator not charging battery1
- loss of all power1
- solenoid wires unplugging1
- TIPM failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System405
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.