- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 32 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 56 days ago
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start23
- Wireless Ignition Module Problem2
- Alternator Not Charging Battery1
- TIPM Failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System412
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.