- December 7: Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled Over Lighting Problem recalls | 10 days ago
- December 6: Lawsuit Alleges Jeep Cherokee Gas Tank Caused Death news | 11 days ago
- December 3: Jeep Wrangler Pentastar Engine Reliability Questioned in Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- November 23: FCA Recalls 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs to Fix Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 26 days ago
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 2008 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, won't start23
- complete loss of power while driving4
- wireless ignition module problem2
- alternator not charging battery1
- loss of all power1
- solenoid wires unplugging1
- TIPM failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System405
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.