- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 11 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- July 5: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Renegades With Upland Trim recalls | 16 days ago
- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 36 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 54 days ago
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Exhaust System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The fourth generation Grand Cherokee took the relatively trouble-free run of the 3rd-generation and flipped the script.
From 2010 to 2011, complaints about the vehicle not starting increased 10-fold. In fact, the 2011 model year is riddled with engine problems and a defective TIPM might be to blame. The TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module) distributes power to all the eletrical components in the vehicle, so when it starts acting funny so do numerous other components in the car. Orders for new TIPMs were so abundant that parts became scarce, prompting a class-action lawsuit claiming Chrysler ignored this obvious defect.
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Exhaust System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.