- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 1 days ago
- November 6: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall Issued Over Floor Mats recalls | 9 days ago
- November 2: Jeep Renegade Recall Issued Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 13 days ago
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Cherokee Over Stalling Issue recalls | 15 days ago
- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 30 days ago
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The fourth generation Grand Cherokee took the relatively trouble-free run of the 3rd-generation and flipped the script.
From 2010 to 2011, complaints about the vehicle not starting increased 10-fold. In fact, the 2011 model year is riddled with engine problems and a defective TIPM might be to blame. The TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module) distributes power to all the eletrical components in the vehicle, so when it starts acting funny so do numerous other components in the car. Orders for new TIPMs were so abundant that parts became scarce, prompting a class-action lawsuit claiming Chrysler ignored this obvious defect.