- April 25: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers For Seat Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 39 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 50 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 54 days ago
Jeep Recall P54: Fuel Pump Relay May Fail Resulting In Stall
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A vehicle stall increases the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2011 Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles manufactured January 5, 2010, to July 20, 2011, and equipped with either a 3.6L or 5.7L engine. In the affected vehicles, the fuel pump relay inside the Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM-7) may fail, causing the vehicle to stall without warning.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump relay with one external to the TIPM, free of charge. The recall began December 19, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P54.
- Documents (20)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Other Recall Related Documents
- MEMO AND EMAIL
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall 573 Report - Amended Rev 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) Dealer Campaign Order Management Guideline Last Updated: 8/5/2016 – FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Safety Follow-Up Notification
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - Communication Cover Letter
Click a tab for more information.