- April 13: Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 Steering Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 5 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 36 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 42 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 79 days ago
Jeep Recall : Supercharger Bracket May Damage ABS Line
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A brake fluid leak may lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo-Charger
- Accessible Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is recalling certain ProCharger Superchargers, model numbers AB037A-100, AB037A-100P, and A037A-100B, sold for installation on 2012-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and SRT vehicles. The supercharger mounting bracket may contact and damage the ABS line, possibly resulting in a brake fluid leak.
- ATI will notify owners and will replace the supercharger brackets, free of charge. The recall began on December 12, 2017. Owners may contact ATI customer service at 1-913-338-2886.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.