- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 14 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 22 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 72 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 75 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 75 days ago
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.