- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 5 days ago
- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 8 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 17 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee have a serious defect trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Pushing Hard On Brakes, Not Stopping Timely6
- Brake Squeal2
- Car Brakes On Its Own2
- Rotors Going Bad2
- DHA Locks Up Wheels Causing Slide1
- Jeep Skids Sideways When Brakes Applied1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes211
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control32
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic14
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist: Vacuum1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.