- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 11 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 21 days ago
- January 26: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawks For Fuel Lines recalls | 30 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Grand Cherokee Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- pushing hard on brakes, not stopping timely6
- brake squeal2
- car brakes on its own2
- rotors going bad2
- DHA locks up wheels causing slide1
- Jeep skids sideways when brakes applied1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes193
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control22
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic14
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist: Vacuum1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.