- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 10: Jeep 9-Speed Transmission Problems Land in Court news | 11 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 14 days ago
- August 28: Jeep Wrangler Recall Issued After Fuel Leak Fires recalls | 24 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee have a serious defect trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 108,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- engine replacement (1 reports)
- rebuild heads (1 reports)