- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 23 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 23 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 32 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 34 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee have a serious defect trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Check Engine Light On36
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving16
- Engine Surge When Brake Applied5
- Engine Turns Over But Won't Start4
- Oil Cooler Seal Leaking3
- Burning Smell When Accelerating1
- Engine Ticking1
- Intermittent Shudder1
- Loud Popping/Clicking Noise At Start Up1
- Oil Leaking1
- Oil Pump Failure1
- NHTSA: Engine165
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control72
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.