- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 3 days ago
- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 6 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 15 days ago
- April 30: Jeep Wrangler Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 25 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee have a serious defect trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Check Engine Light On34
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving14
- Engine Surge When Brake Applied5
- Engine Turns Over But Won't Start4
- Oil Cooler Seal Leaking2
- Burning Smell When Accelerating1
- Engine Ticking1
- Intermittent Shudder1
- Loud Popping/Clicking Noise At Start Up1
- NHTSA: Engine105
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control60
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.