- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 5 days ago
- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 8 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 17 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee have a serious defect trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Weak Plastic Filler Neck Snaps Off When Filling With Fuel2
- Can't Add Gas From Gas Can1
- Strong Gasoline Odor In And Out Of Car1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System33
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.