- August 7: Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled Over Tail Lights recalls | 4 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- July 27: Jeep Cherokee Water Leak Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 15 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 17 days ago
- June 22: 2022 Jeep Wrangler Tipped Over During Small Overlap Crash Test news | 50 days ago
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Paint Blemishes6
- Water Leaking Into Interior3
- Chrome Window Trim "Rust"2
- Doors Misaligned2
- Loose Trim Pieces Due To Glue Failing2
- Roof Rack Has Rusted Bolts2
- Drivers Side Door Won't Stay Open1
- Thin Base Coat And Orange Peel1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body26
- NHTSA: Structure2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.