- March 30: Jeep Wrangler Frame Stud Recall Involves 58,000 Wranglers recalls | 1 days ago
- March 2: Jeep Clutch Recall Involves Gladiator and Wrangler SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
- February 25: eTorque Problems Cause Ram and Jeep Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 36 days ago
Short Life On Brakes
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 31,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- pay for new brakes (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2020 Grand Cherokee problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Brakes should never have to be replaced at 50,000 km, especially when this vehicle is all highway driving. The pads were worn because of pitting on the rotors, which is a combination of cheap parts and bad rotors from the factory. The service advisor had the nerve to ask me what way my vehicle faces in the driveway when I park it, and that I should rotate it's orientation when I park so the rotors on the left and right wear evenly. WHAT?!?!
Jeep Grand Cherokee is a poorly built vehicle and the manufacturer does not stand behind the product they sell you. I will never buy a Jeep again.
- Sean A., Oro-Medonte, ON, Canada