- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 15 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 22 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 26 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
2002 Jeep Liberty (Page 2 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 9 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 7 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 56,546 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.