- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 39 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 50 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 54 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 54 days ago
Jeep Recall 997: Daimlerchrysler/Knee Blocker Trim Panel
2002 Jeep Liberty
This could startle the operator, increasing the risk of a crash.
Unknown Or Other
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The driver's side knee blocker trim panel assembly can disengage, fall, and startle the operator.
- Dealers will replace the knee blocker trim panel. Owner notification began November 26, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.