- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 10 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 12 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 13 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 52 days ago
Jeep Recall 997: Daimlerchrysler/Knee Blocker Trim Panel
2002 Jeep Liberty
This could startle the operator, increasing the risk of a crash.
Unknown Or Other
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The driver's side knee blocker trim panel assembly can disengage, fall, and startle the operator.
- Dealers will replace the knee blocker trim panel. Owner notification began November 26, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.