- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 4 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 28 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 38 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 38 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 59 days ago
Jeep Recall 997: Daimlerchrysler/Knee Blocker Trim Panel
2002 Jeep Liberty
This could startle the operator, increasing the risk of a crash.
Unknown Or Other
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The driver's side knee blocker trim panel assembly can disengage, fall, and startle the operator.
- Dealers will replace the knee blocker trim panel. Owner notification began November 26, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.