- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 1 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 16 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 18 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 48 days ago
Jeep Recall 997: Daimlerchrysler/Knee Blocker Trim Panel
2002 Jeep Liberty
This could startle the operator, increasing the risk of a crash.
Unknown Or Other
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The driver's side knee blocker trim panel assembly can disengage, fall, and startle the operator.
- Dealers will replace the knee blocker trim panel. Owner notification began November 26, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.