- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 16 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 26 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 27 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 34 days ago
Jeep Recall : Replacement Front Wheel Hubs
2002 Jeep Liberty
If the non-formed hub unit is installed on a Jeep Liberty 4x2 model (which does not use an axle nut for hub retention), the vehicle wheel will not be secure and a front wheel separation may occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Hub
- Timken is recalling certain non-formed, front wheel hubs, part number HA599467, which were sold to retail and automotive distributors in the automobile aftermarket as front wheel hub replacements designed only for use on certain 2002 through 2005, 4X4, non-ABS, Jeep Liberty vehicles. These front wheel hub units can be mistakenly sold to owners and installed on 4X2 versions of the Jeep vehicles.
- Timken has notified retail stores that have received the subject parts. The front wheel hubs will be replaced free of charge. Owners who may have purchased the affected units should contact Timken at 1-330-471-3693 for more information. This recall is being conducted by Timken, not Chrysler/Jeep.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.