- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 33 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 44 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 48 days ago
Jeep Recall : Replacement Front Wheel Hubs
2002 Jeep Liberty
If the non-formed hub unit is installed on a Jeep Liberty 4x2 model (which does not use an axle nut for hub retention), the vehicle wheel will not be secure and a front wheel separation may occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Hub
- Timken is recalling certain non-formed, front wheel hubs, part number HA599467, which were sold to retail and automotive distributors in the automobile aftermarket as front wheel hub replacements designed only for use on certain 2002 through 2005, 4X4, non-ABS, Jeep Liberty vehicles. These front wheel hub units can be mistakenly sold to owners and installed on 4X2 versions of the Jeep vehicles.
- Timken has notified retail stores that have received the subject parts. The front wheel hubs will be replaced free of charge. Owners who may have purchased the affected units should contact Timken at 1-330-471-3693 for more information. This recall is being conducted by Timken, not Chrysler/Jeep.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.