- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 31 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 55 days ago
Jeep Recall : Replacement Front Wheel Hubs
2002 Jeep Liberty
If the non-formed hub unit is installed on a Jeep Liberty 4x2 model (which does not use an axle nut for hub retention), the vehicle wheel will not be secure and a front wheel separation may occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Hub
- Timken is recalling certain non-formed, front wheel hubs, part number HA599467, which were sold to retail and automotive distributors in the automobile aftermarket as front wheel hub replacements designed only for use on certain 2002 through 2005, 4X4, non-ABS, Jeep Liberty vehicles. These front wheel hub units can be mistakenly sold to owners and installed on 4X2 versions of the Jeep vehicles.
- Timken has notified retail stores that have received the subject parts. The front wheel hubs will be replaced free of charge. Owners who may have purchased the affected units should contact Timken at 1-330-471-3693 for more information. This recall is being conducted by Timken, not Chrysler/Jeep.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.