- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 7 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 7 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 16 days ago
- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 24 days ago
2003 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2003 Liberty drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hard to shift when cold1
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.