- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 5 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 29 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
2006 Jeep Liberty (Page 1 of 4)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 6 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 83,507 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.