- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 4 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 4 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 29 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 53 days ago
Electrical Accessories Not Working Properly
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 14 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (14 reports)