- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 5 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 7 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 47 days ago
Electrical Accessories Not Working Properly
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 14 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (14 reports)