- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 6 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 6 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 31 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 55 days ago
2015 Jeep Renegade
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
2015 Jeep Renegade Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start18
- Electrical Accessories Not Working Properly14
- Battery Died9
- Locks Not Working With Key Fob3
- Cruise Control Not Working Properly2
- 4x4 Service Light On1
- Computer Settings Unintentionally Change1
- Ignition Jams1
- Reverse Light Out Indicator On1
- NHTSA: Electrical System56
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Renegade Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Renegade compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Renegade overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Renegade.