- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 14 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 22 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 72 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 75 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 75 days ago
2015 Jeep Renegade
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
2015 Jeep Renegade Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start20
- Electrical Accessories Not Working Properly15
- Battery Died11
- Locks Not Working With Key Fob5
- Computer Settings Unintentionally Change2
- Cruise Control Not Working Properly2
- 4x4 Service Light On1
- Brake Light Indicator On1
- Engine Light On1
- Ignition Jams1
- Reverse Light Out Indicator On1
- NHTSA: Electrical System81
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Renegade Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Renegade compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Renegade overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Renegade.