- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 17 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 54 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 57 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 59 days ago
2015 Jeep Renegade
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
2015 Jeep Renegade Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start20
- Electrical Accessories Not Working Properly14
- Battery Died10
- Locks Not Working With Key Fob5
- Cruise Control Not Working Properly2
- 4x4 Service Light On1
- Computer Settings Unintentionally Change1
- Ignition Jams1
- Reverse Light Out Indicator On1
- NHTSA: Electrical System66
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Renegade Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Renegade compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Renegade overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Renegade.