- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 7 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 22 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 24 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 54 days ago
Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 5,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 18 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (16 reports)
- new/reprogrammed keys (1 reports)
- replaced ecm (1 reports)