- July 27: Jeep Compass Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 43 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 45 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 56 days ago
Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 9,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 20 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (18 reports)
- new/reprogrammed keys (1 reports)
- replaced ecm (1 reports)