- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 14 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 24 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 25 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 32 days ago
Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 19 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (17 reports)
- new/reprogrammed keys (1 reports)
- replaced ecm (1 reports)