- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 14 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 51 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 54 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 56 days ago
Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 9,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 20 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (18 reports)
- new/reprogrammed keys (1 reports)
- replaced ecm (1 reports)