- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 50 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 50 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 59 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 61 days ago
Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 9,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 20 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (18 reports)
- new/reprogrammed keys (1 reports)
- replaced ecm (1 reports)