- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 4 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 9 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 19 days ago
- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 42 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 46 days ago
2015 Jeep Renegade
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
2015 Jeep Renegade Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Check Engine Light On9
- Engine Lost Power While Driving8
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving5
- Excessive Oil Consumption3
- Rough Idle2
- Unintended Acceleration2
- Cylinder Blew1
- Idling Loudly1
- Pinging In Motor1
- Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Engine102
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Renegade Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Renegade compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Renegade overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Renegade.