- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 14 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 16 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 46 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 53 days ago
2015 Jeep Renegade
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
2015 Jeep Renegade Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Check Engine Light On7
- Engine Lost Power While Driving7
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving4
- Excessive Oil Consumption3
- Rough Idle2
- Unintended Acceleration2
- Idling Loudly1
- Pinging In Motor1
- Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Engine79
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Renegade Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Renegade compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Renegade overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Renegade.