- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- April 27: Jeep Sway Bar Lawsuit Says Disconnect Fails news | 31 days ago
- April 26: Jeep Oil Consumption Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 32 days ago
- April 14: Chrysler Windshield Wiper Recall For Rams and Jeeps recalls | 44 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 50 days ago
Check Engine Light On
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 21,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- change waste gate on turbo (1 reports)
- grounding wire was loose/damaged (1 reports)
- replace fan assembly (1 reports)