- December 6: Jeep Wrangler Corrosion Warranty a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 18 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 25 days ago
- October 22: Headlight Problems Cause Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall recalls | 46 days ago
- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 72 days ago
Jeep Recall : Bestop/Rear Shell Roof Rack
1994 Jeep Wrangler
Should this occur, the cockpit could cause injury by striking persons outside the vehicle or could become a distraction or an obstacle to other drivers, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
- Bestop aftermarket rear shell roof racks, manufactured between April 27 and May 20, 2004, designed for use with the bestop hardtop made for the 1986-1995 and 1997-2003 Jeep Wrangler. The cockpit cover may not stay latched to the roof rack because the latch bracket mispositions the rotary latch to the cockpit cover. As a result, the cockpit cover may not stay latched to the roof rack and could separate from the roof rack. This recall only pertains to aftermarket rear shell roof racks and has no relation to any original equipment installed on Jeep Wrangler vehicles by DaimlerChrysler.
- Bestop will notify its customers and provide a repair kit and installation instructions free of charge. Owner notification began June 16, 2004. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact bestop customer service department at (800) 845-3567.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.