- December 3: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Says SUVs Suddenly Shut Down recalls | 3 days ago
- November 27: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Class Action Lawsuit Down to 2 States news | 9 days ago
- November 27: FCA Recalls Ram 1500, Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler recalls | 9 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Class Action Lawsuit Says Systems Faulty news | 17 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brakes Get Stuck, Alleges Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
Jeep Recall B03: Daimlerchrysler/Parking Brake
1994 Jeep Wrangler
This could allow the vehicle to roll away, increasing the risk of a crash.
Parking Brake — Conventional
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with manual transmissions, the parking brake can self-release without warning.
- Dealers will install a parking brake assembly with a stronger pawl return spring. Owner notificaton began September 30, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.