- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
Jeep Recall B03: Daimlerchrysler/Parking Brake
1994 Jeep Wrangler
This could allow the vehicle to roll away, increasing the risk of a crash.
Parking Brake — Conventional
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with manual transmissions, the parking brake can self-release without warning.
- Dealers will install a parking brake assembly with a stronger pawl return spring. Owner notificaton began September 30, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.